[DeTomaso] Was Pantera with a nose job

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 17:03:57 EDT 2014

What I think bugs me about the Pantera is that the mods don't fit the roof lines and windows.  It looks like two different cars.  At least the seller expects the mods to be reversed.

Ken

________________________________
   If you thought the Pantera with a nose job was bad looking, check this
   out custom, 1 of 1, Ferrari Daytona turned into a estate wagon.
   Says it cost the equivalent of four Daytonas to make.
   I personally don't get it.
  http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ferrari/365gtb4/1664456.html
   ?refer=news
   Tom
   5186

     If you thought the Pantera with a nose job was bad looking, check
   this
     out custom, 1 of 1, Ferrari Daytona turned into a estate wagon.
     Says it cost the equivalent of four Daytonas to make.
     I personally don't get it.

   [1]http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ferrari/365gtb4/1664456.h
   tml
     ?refer=news