[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:35:40 EDT 2014

I was able to get in touch with kelly and he has the parts left to assemble
another IR efi but his remaining manifold needs work. I have also located a
Pair of A3 heads and and SVO manifold with the correct port size for A3
heads. So it looks like my problem will be resolved one way or another.
Thanks for every ones help.
Boyd