[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:48:43 EDT 2014

There's another Australian company that makes a Cleveland manifold for the Weber IDA pattern but it's intended for 2V and 4V heads, not raised port heads like the C302B heads.  The EFI Hardware manifold is a good alternative to the Hall Pantera Weber IDA manifold for EFI purposes.

www.efihardware.com

Corey

Be prepared for sticker shock but they have good looking stuff. I don't know too much more.