[DeTomaso] Weber manifold for C302b heads

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:36:01 EDT 2014

AussieSpeed make a Cleveland Weber IDF pattern manifold (reproduction of the old Cain pattern) it is for 2V heads with enough material to port to 4V, so you should be able to have it ported to match C302B's if you are set on those heads. You can do the reverse and epoxy (or weld) a 4V manifold to match or use port plates if you are set on an IDA pattern throttle body.

As for heads I have heard really good reviews on Scott Cook's heads, although CHI come a close second. Figure out your overall investment for porting etc. versus just buying off the shelf bolt on components and you might find it's better to list the C302B's on eBay.

Julian