[DeTomaso] Dinner for 80 at Le Mans.....

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:06:50 EDT 2014

Yes I agree, Michèle and Stéphane did a great job organizing dinner for us.
We had a great time all week long. Here's a short video clip of some of the
De Tomaso group in full racing form.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9gZGEhn0KM

Two short videos of the third and final race for Group 6 (years 1972--1979)
in the Le Mans Classic.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUVqV3MLQA <http://youtu.be/0hUVqV3MLQA>

and the last lap of this race when number 33 took the lead to win it.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaYoMi8sgw <http://youtu.be/laaYoMi8sgw>

Unfortunately I didn't see any Panteras in the 3rd and final race for the
5th group.

Denny
----