[DeTomaso] Cooling System

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Mon Jul 7 23:37:24 EDT 2014

Steve - could you be a little more specific - are these offered by a vendor?
I am assuming you are not talking about mounting them in one of the hoses or
the pipe from the thermostat - since a bad thermostat could have the engine
circulating water and be very hot while the radiator and its hoses could be
pretty cool.

Stephen Nelson