[DeTomaso] Pre Pantera Datsun Z cars was Dual Remote oil filters

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 08:33:08 EDT 2014

 I bought a brand new 280Z right after I accepted a job offer a month before I graduated college.  I was pretty hot stuff driving the Z around campus for that month.  I loved that car.

It started showing some rust after four years so I traded it in to buy a Mazda RX-7, which I autocrossed.  I saw two Panteras at a big autocross in 1986 and decided then and there to get rid of the Mazda and get a Pantera.

Best car decision I ever made.

Tom
5186