[DeTomaso] Dual Remote oil filters

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 6 22:16:02 EDT 2014

Wow!   Small world. I had a 280Z and sold it for a Porsche.   No fancy toilet paper oil filter tho.  I got 256k
miles on mine and sold it for $500.  Then bought a Porsche 944.  When I bought the 280Z (1981) the
guy had a beautiful  Pantera but would not budge from the $25,000. price tag (1981), was way to much for me.  That was in
Philly.  Loved that Porsche, moved to Sandy Eggo and rolled it (several times) down an embankment in Rosarito, Mexico.  4 beer story.

Dr Elachi, Director of JPL, still drives his green 240Z to work every day.  He loves that car.   It's kinda beat up and looks funny
parked in the "Director"  parking spot.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:2CCD2A29-F833-46CD-9363-1D89E756830A]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147