[DeTomaso] Dual Remote oil filters

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 17:50:01 EDT 2014

I ran dual remote filters for a while.

They were parallel - not series, so they would filter more oil before
hitting the bypass.

They did not leak.

My reasoning was to do a remote mount to make filter changes easier, and
as long as I was at it, it made sense to do dual remotes instead of a
single remote.

I have since switched to a single filter in the stock location.
Basically, I came to my senses.  Dual remote filters looked too redneck
(no offense intended to anyone running dual remotes or to rednecks).