[DeTomaso] NPC: World's Fastest Police Cars

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:25:03 EDT 2014

The Panteras N Police section of the registry has Panteras as police interceptors.

...and Panteras being pulled over.
So far I have not received a photo of a NON-Pantera De Tomaso in such a 'meeting'.
Anyone have a Goose, Champ, Deauville, Guara etc...
in such a compromising photo?  (Staged or real)

Chuck

Now, if they'd consider getting into some vintage exotics, perhaps we'd see them in a Pantera.

Mike Thomas

VP, POCA

VP, Panteras Northwest

Yellow '74 #6328

Subject: World's Fastest Police Cars

Wonder if I can buy one when they have a police auction........I think I will be waiting awhile.

 https://www.youtube.com/embed/tjPUGMJ86E0