[DeTomaso] Electrical Techno Question

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 13:17:53 EDT 2014

Chuck,
I thought there was one among the "pantera Place" technical info pages but
I couldn't find it. If you follow the bundle of ground wires that leave the
center console gauges it will lead you to the post which is on the drivers
side A pillar. You can follow it with your arm from under the dash (if you
can squeeze in). If my memory serves me correctly it is very close to the
bottom of the A pillar.
Boyd