[DeTomaso] Effort Reduction Clutch Kit Bushings

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 15:31:29 EDT 2014

I did this years ago to our car that has the assembly as-stock. But I don't do it commercially. The pins should be swapped for hardened steel ones (I used sections of old pushrods) and the links bushed; as-stock, everything is unhardened steel that wears over time. Since your whole set is still uninstalled, such work is convenient to get done at a friendly local machine shop. Good luck- J Deryke

I believe it was Jack DeRyke that posted info on the bushings/bearings.
Hopefully, he will chime in.

John