[DeTomaso] Orange Interior?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:29:18 EDT 2014

Someone has just added a car to the registry, Unknown1045, that is for sale out of Colorado.

It has an orange interior.

I guess I just prefer the more 'stock'-looking cars and color combinations.

I've had to go re-code the list of interior colors to allow selecting 'Orange' so it could be added.

I'll update the search by interior color functions shortly.

I wonder if there are any other cars with an orange interior.

Does anyone know this car and can provide the true VIN?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp