[DeTomaso] Stack injection units

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 17:19:40 EDT 2014

>> "Well, there goes hot rodding as we know it. The good ole days are over."

>> SURPRISE !!

>> Just as in the early days, the hot rodding enthusiasts and aftermarket manufacturers just stepped back, took a look at the new OEM methods/designs/performance,  and decided to do better.

Mopar power!
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/07/02/707-hp-dodge-challenger-srt-is-most-powerful-american-car-ever/?intcmp=features

Unfortunately, it's such an overweight pig that it needs all that power to still be slower than the Shelby GT500.  Bwuhahahahaha!
Seriously though, I'd love to have one, or at least the engine to drop into some other project car/toy!