[DeTomaso] Stack injection units

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 15:54:00 EDT 2014

That way, Autotrend can play with the calibration remotely, while the customer’s driving the car around.

Aftermarket, real-time remote tuning. Amazing !!

Remember when computers first started appearing? No carbs, no dizzys, limp-home mode, etc....???

Remember saying, to yourself and to your buddies ... "Well, there goes hot rodding as we know it. The good ole days are over."

SURPRISE !!

Just as in the early days, the hot rodding enthusiasts and aftermarket manufacturers just stepped back, took a look at the new OEM methods/designs/performance,

and decided to do better.

As Carly said -

"These are the good ole days."

Larry