[DeTomaso] Stack injection units

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 16:30:39 EDT 2014

Haven't been following this thread, but I remember when Roger Sharp installed a Quella EFI system 15 yrs ago, he had trouble getting a consistent idle with a side-pull throttle. It turned out in his case that his SVO aluminum heads were expanding with heat and the throttle link from one head to the other was being pulled on by the expanding castings. In typical Roger-style, he fabricated a steel brace between the heads right at the point where the cross-link attached, which fixed his ever-increasing idle rpms. I certainly would have fixed it differently, but can't complain about what worked....