[DeTomaso] Early 74 Pantera for sale

Brian Braaten braatensauto at qwest.net
Tue Jul 1 15:12:30 EDT 2014

Thank you for looking . Im not sure if this is ok but I did see a few parts go over this blog so I thought I would put my Stunning  Show winning Pantera online for sale here. If interested I would love to chat or talk . Thanks again. The drive through France sure looks like a blast!!! Havre a great time with those cool cars!!!  sincerely Brian R Braaten   Rochester,Mn. 507-208-0040