[DeTomaso] Maria fans?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 15:11:44 EDT 2014

Actually, that's right.  I have a set of those Mariah fan blades in the garage and forgot about the band around the circumference.

the Mariah fan motors I got from Hall ca 1992 had fans with a circular circumferential band around the blades.

Those are Ford Cortina fan blades.  A popular upgrade in the 80's from Hall Pantera was to replace the stock 4-blade Pantera fans with these to improve airflow. I have a set of these on my car with the original fan motors. I believe Hall also provided them with their Mariah fan motor upgrade kit. Cheers! Garth #4033
_______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at poca.com http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com