[DeTomaso] Control arm bushings

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 12:37:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm in need of a set of control arm bushings and want fronts to be of the off set style. Control arms would now not have any thing installed.

It appears that Marino no longer handles the Pantera control arm bushings.

Who handles such at present and what are some of my choices as to material. Use plans are for street, road race, and maybe some autocross or track.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )