[DeTomaso] Twisted Sister - one bent Pantera

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:50:42 EST 2014

I love black cars  and I have owned several including an NSX which has
allot of curves and is aluminum so it is relatively easy to dent and
difficult to fix properly. So if you are going to own a black car (or
consider owning a black car),you have to keep several things in mind. A
black car  will be 20 to 30 degrees hotter when parked during the summer
then the same car in white so Panteras which are infamous for poor AC make
this a subject worth keeping in mind. Black cars look great when they are
perfect and clean but any imperfection in the body or paint will stick out
like a sore thumb , they will also start to look shitty around ten minutes
after you clean it ( if you drive it). This car was photographed in a
studio setting with a white paper roll back ground and unusual lighting (
it doesn't look like it was photographed by a professional) If anyone is
interested in this car I would suggest that you check the car out in
person, bring a plastic magnet to check for Bondo ( unless you have one of
those expensive devices that can check paint layer thickness.) Also make
sure the AC works!
Good Luck!
Boyd