[DeTomaso] Autoweek online Mention

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Thu Jan 30 13:47:31 EST 2014

I would think the best thing to do is acknowledge that we might not get any
monetary benefit to all those mods we put into the cars.  And, in fact, if
we start with a highly original car, we will be far less likely to get any
monetary benefit.  But, is that why we modify the cars?  To make money?  If
so, well, then we ain't all that bright.

Flip side, given the surprisingly poor quality of many of the mods I have
seen on cars I looked at when finding 5332 - including 5332 - the reality is
that all too many modified cars are poorly done and really don't deserve any
premium - in fact - they deserve significant devaluation.

Do great work, and drive these great cars!

Stephen Nelson

  _____