[DeTomaso] Autoweek online Mention

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Jan 30 13:42:58 EST 2014

IMHO

there are 6 kinds of running Panteras

1) All Original
2) Mildly Modified with removeable elements where originality is attainable
3) Mechanically Modified ( not easily reversable) while maintaining an
Original look
4) Highly Modified in both Ext appearence and/or Mechanically
5) A clone of a GTS, GT4, GT5, etc.
6) I started with a Pantera.........

Michael Shortt ( I'd consider  mine in the 3rd category )

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com