[DeTomaso] North Texas auto museum

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 30 11:47:48 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm in Dallas for a meeting, but the guy who was supposed to meet me got hung up In the Atlanta weather and won't be arriving until late this afternoon.  This means I have today to sightsee, and I noticed that there is what looks to be a pretty cool car museum here, called The North Texas Auto Museum.

It appears they are only open for viewing on the first Wednesday of the month, but I'd love to get in there to check things out.  I left a message with the receptionist asking if there were any way I could get in today, and she said shed call me back after checking with the owner.

Anyone have any connections with that place?

Thanks,

Chris