[DeTomaso] Nice 73 on Ebay

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 11:33:39 EST 2014

I don't know, but I also have a 70 Torino 4 Door 351C 2V,  with over 100k, a 74 Torino 351C 2V with over 100k, a 70 Torino GT 351C 4V ( with unknown miles on motor as it is not serial # stamped ------- assume it replaced original before me -- which I ran from odometer reading of 96k to 144k then had a bad head gasket ), and a 73 engine that I ran some 50k miles before a rebuild and upgrade for Pantera. The Pantera is the only place I have had SS valves. I lost a two piece valve in a Cleveland --------- So I must have just been lucky.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )