[DeTomaso] Shiftiing

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Jan 30 08:56:14 EST 2014

<<more difficult in reverse before other gears.  I don't know why.  >>

Will, Reverse does not have a synchronizer, (synchro). Its job is to bring
the gear you are going into, to the matching speed so that the gear does not
grind. When a clutch is dragging a bit you over work the synchros to prevent
gear grinding. I think ZF synchros cost more then I make in a year.

Larry (shifty) - Cleveland

  _____