[DeTomaso] Really Cheap SD Slot radio, no CD.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 08:00:28 EST 2014

Thx.

What I really want, though, is one that is smaller, like a 1/4 DIN (if such
a thing exists).  A full DIN is okay, but it feels like a retrofit thing.  I
want one that was made for an iPod/iPhone.

I saw one at a shop I used to use in Dallas, but I didn't get the brand
name.

I've also thought it would be cool to mount a mini iPad in the dash.  That's
going the other way ­ from smaller to bigger, but what I really want is
something that looks like it was designed to work with the iPod/iPhone/iPad
products, as opposed to a retrofit.
--
Will