[DeTomaso] Really Cheap SD Slot radio, no CD.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jan 29 14:28:24 EST 2014

The cool thing about these is that they take up a lot less space
behind the dash.  Being only about 4" deep makes them fit nicely.

Here is another model I nearly bought last year:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BBGIV12/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1HURR37QOLPFU&coliid=I3TUP9A3726680

Asa Jay
--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com