[DeTomaso] Raleigh NC '72 Pantera FS

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:55:39 EST 2014

I think it's probably worth $20k too.  Not sure if the interior is in
any kind of shape either.  I haven't seen this one before but the
houses and landscape look like North Raleigh so I think it's legit.
But what *happened* to the ZF and motor to make the owner separate
them from the car?  Sold to a GT40 enthusiast?  It's just kind of
weird, but it's certainly not the first one I've seen like that.

Also it looks like it's riding high and not just because the motor is
out.  Wheels too big?

sean