[DeTomaso] Auction sales

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 00:50:15 EST 2014

I saw the last two Panteras at the Mecum auction and they were not totally original. One had poor fitting after market carpet and there was a fiberglass front bumper on one. One had a patch one the left rear wheel housing (bare metal exposed). The under coating underneathe the cars was removed and sprayed black. Some over spray was on the headers. As the tub was in place in both cars, inspection would have been limited. The red/bk GTS was resprayed. They were nice but I wouldn't consider them exceptional.

Mark
5481