[DeTomaso] Auction sales

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jan 26 13:28:41 EST 2014

Under 50K?  That's incredible.  I remember reading the Popular Hotrodding article a year or two ago, and that car was amazing.  The styling wasn't exactly to my taste, but seeing a Pantera in that kind of show condition for that price makes me think I shouldn't dump any more money in my car, but sell it and just spend a few more bucks and get a car like the one that just sold.  It would sure be a lot less work than trying to get my car all shiny!
Sincerely,
Chris