[DeTomaso] NEW Magnesium 10 & 14 X 15" wheels

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:43:04 EST 2014

I think there is demand given that a recent set that came up on Ebay sold for north of $10,000. How much demand I'm not sure, but I'd think 20 sets might sell if priced competitively.

There was rumor that Wilkinson was negotiating to have wheels cast and minimum order was 200 wheels. I'm not sure if the perceived demand was not there for 50 sets or what, but the idea to have fresh sand cast magnesium GP4 wheels has been circulating for a good many years.

Julian