[DeTomaso] Dry Sump discussion

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sun Jan 19 12:09:32 EST 2014

My 911SC had a nose mounted oil cooler, no problem at all as long as you
remember to jack up the nose when changing the oil, otherise when you add
the manual stated 14 quarts, you'll have 4 too many.
Then embarrass the helll out of yourself driving down the road in a car
that replicates a 1970 era mosquito man spraying DDT behind a truck being
chased by idiot kids on bicycles.

Michael Shortt.