[DeTomaso] NPC - Andy Rooney's Tiger

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 18 11:40:19 EST 2014

Me either.  But we have a 351!   A radio would be redundant.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>

From: Tom Shinrock <tmshinro at aol.com<mailto:tmshinro at aol.com>>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2014 12:47 PM
To: "detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>" <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - Andy Rooney's Tiger

Man, that is a depressing thought.  I've had my Pantera for 27 years and it has never had a radio so I "lost the music" a long time ago.  Does that mean the end is nearer than I had hoped?

Tom
5186