[DeTomaso] Spa Italia video

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 23:36:44 EST 2014

Guys,

This is a hijacked video. The original was posted by YouTube user 19Bozzy92 and has almost 15,000 views.

This hijacker just stole the comments from several unrelated Pantera videos. When you read them they make no sense.

This video is shot in Italy at a hillclimb but I don't know where. The Mangusta is an Italian race-prepared car, not George's old car. George's was RHD, 4-headlight, and is now rotting away in Hong Kong, theist useless place in the world for a car like this....:(

We are still trying to identify the three cars in this video. I think one of the Panteras may be an original Gr3 car, but I can't remember why I think that now????

Mike

Sent from my iPhone