[DeTomaso] Instrument panel (brighter bulbs) dash...

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Jan 17 15:22:41 EST 2014

For the Pantera I redid my license plate opening so the plate would fit
all the way up in the recess. I closed off the old light holes and ran an
LED strip across the underside where it is not visible.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/Reglar/Liclight2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/Reglar/Liclight1.jpg

I was considering doing the same for interior lights when I have the
interior done. This way there would be no obvious interior lighting lamps.

Gary