[DeTomaso] Anti-squeak lube for urethane bushings

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 21:00:47 EST 2014

In a message dated 1/16/14 9 35 23, grayjim at att.net writes:

> Could someone re-post the info on the special lubricant to be used on
> urethane bushings to stop the dreaded squeaking?
>

>>>There are several schools of thought.   Dennis Quella used to recommend
silver anti-seize, available from Permatex or NAPA.   Lately I've found that
NAPA auto parts stores sell something called Sil-Glyde, which is basically
a full-size tube of the goop that normally comes in tiny little packets when
you buy poly bushings.   I've had good luck with both, although I prefer
the Sil-Glyde.