[DeTomaso] Different Transaxle

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:29:22 EST 2014

Guys,

I bought a ZF for a great price but I'm willing to ask why things are the way they are.

I think nobody knows if something is an improvement until someone tries it.  It's fun to debate.  It's not as wild and sacrilegious as people think.  We do all kinds of things to our cars but other Italian makes are almost snobbishly stock.  Look at all the engines that people put in Panteras!  Why not experiment with a different tranny?  Sure you can say "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" but you could argue that with all kinds of things when in fact the "fix" is much better.

If you're interested in a little more info, send me a private email.

Corey