[DeTomaso] 351c Torque Specs

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 23:40:34 EST 2014

The head bolt holes on a Cleveland are all blind holes.  The bolts do not penetrate the water jacket.  I specifically remember blowing the holes out with compressed air and ending up with trash in my eyes after chasing the threads.  Real smart!  Wear your safety goggles.

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX