[DeTomaso] NPC- Tool Available

Chris Difani csdifani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:16:57 EST 2014

Guys:

For those of you near the Sacramento area, I have a HF 12 ton press that is
"surplus to needs" (I replaced it with an air hydraulic 20 ton).  I'd be
happy to give it to a new home.  Just come and get it. It is in decent
shape, no leaks in the hydraulic jack, and no serious bends anywhere else.

[image: Inline image 1]
Just have to get around that orange color they use!  It's a HF #33497.. or
was. In terms of a vehicle to haul it, it's 54" long, by 22" wide, by 20"
(or less if you disassemble the base).  This would seem to indicate a
medium SUV, small pickup, or a Sirocco... (as the smallest possibility)....

Only caveat is that Mike Drew *has* used this in the distant past....

Probably best if you email me directly:

csdifani at gmail.com

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
5.4L SOHC intercooled, injected, and supercharged
Sacramento, CA
Email: csdifani at gmail.com