[DeTomaso] NPC: Canyon Cruise - GT40 and Ford GT's

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 19:06:25 EST 2014

This is a great video shot from the roof of a GT40.  Beautiful romp through
a valley near Boulder, CO.  Turn up the volume and go full screen.  I even
grabbed the edge of my desk and could feel the vibrations from the engine in
the GT40 coming through my speakers - could almost imagine it was a steering
wheel.  He does leg it out a bit near the middle, but otherwise keeps it
pretty sane.  Beautiful cars, beautiful sounds, beautiful scenery.  I
identified the road as somewhere near Boulder, CO, as at the end, the three
cars take a left turn at a sign that says Estes Park (straight), Peaceful
Valley and Nederland (left).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGZH47PC7PU

Enjoy
Mike Thomas