[DeTomaso] POCA Store

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 14:04:47 EST 2014

In a message dated 1/11/14 10:04:36 AM, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Does the POCA store no longer have a web based outlet or was it's demise
> part of the whole terminal infection of the POCA site in general?
>
> I have someone who wants a Works CD, who does he contact?
>

>>>He contacts me.

AJ shut down the POCA store due to time commitments, but the Works CD is a
special item and there is ongoing need.   He is good enough to burn bunch
for me from time to time, and I handle order fulfillment.   People place the
order with me, send the money to POCA, and I send the disc to them.

Having said that, by coincidence I am sold out and keep forgetting to ask
AJ for another batch.   I will do so now, and while I'm at it, we will update
it with a few gems that I've stumbled across that deserve inclusion.

Have your friend contact me directly and we'll work something out.

Cheers!