[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 15:21:51 EST 2014

Scott,

They claim that is does recover files from a formatted disk, but that is no guarantee.  I could try reformatting a spare drive and see what it finds.

I recall that the real spy systems can detect artifacts of past data even when the same physical locations were written on, I guess that's when you get into the big bucks.

Ken