[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologicallyscrewed?

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Jan 10 15:11:47 EST 2014

Charlie,

In outlook also look in the spam, sent and deleted folders as you may find some emails there.

You may want to import your PSTt file into the old ver of of Outlook on a differant computer. I have
lost emails when moving from one ver of Outlook to another.

Larry - Cleveland

On Fri Jan 10 14:58 , Charles McCall  sent:

once the hard drive has been formatted, right? From: Tomas Gunnarsson [mailto:guson at home.se]
>Sent: viernes, 10 de enero de 2014 20:57
>To: doug351c at gmail.com
>Cc: julian_kift at hotmail.com; charlesmccall at gmail.com; detomaso at poca.com
>Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologicallyscrewed? I don't synch Gmail but
another provider to my Outlook and as I remember it the choice was made from Outlook whether to leave
the read messages on the web client or not. Nothing downloaded to my computer or sent from it can be
seen later in the web interface. Tomas

><-----Ursprungligt Meddelande----->  From: doug351c [doug351c at gmail.com]
>Sent: 10/1/2014 8:43:19 PM
>To: julian_kift at hotmail.com;charlesmccall at gmail.com;detomaso at poca.com
>Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologicallyscrewed? Charlie. There is a
setting in G-Mail that let's you remove if from the server whenever it is downloaded to Outlook so I
would assume that at some point you set it since it is off by default. If you still have access to
your old hard drive (or a backup of it) search all of it for a .pst file by seraching for *.pst.  You
may find the file your are missing. to prevent this in the future:    Go to www.Microsoft.com and Search
for Personal Folders Backup.              Look for  "Outlook 2007/2003/2003 Add-In: Personal Folders
Backup" and download it to the foloowing suggested location and install it.:
c:\Install\Microsoft\Personal Folders Backup.    After install when you click "File" in the top menu
bar, there will be a new selection called "backup".  Click on it and set up a backup schedule.  Locate
the backup file so that your regular backups will grab it and save it.  I set mine for every 2
days. Doug Braunbleu 73L #5505 -----Original Message-----

in Outlook? I use Hotmail and have Outlook on my iPad and they do sync, but I can always access either
through Outlook or web based they remain a mirror image. My only suggestion is to contact Gmail tech
support.