[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Jan 10 14:45:50 EST 2014

Oh.................
On the positive side, a fresh install is really a lot cleaner than a
normal upgrade.

On the negative side, always buy a new hard drive if you're going
through a spasm like this.
Your old drive still has all it's accumulated service hours and that's
the normal failure point.
And of course you, or a service place, can mount it as a data drive and
recover stuff.
dave