[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:31:52 EST 2014

Charles
I sure hope a windows pro comes up with the goods here, but:
- normal outlook data files are .pst
- the normal path is /drive/:\Documents and Settings\</user/>\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
****That's the exact path that the outlook file was copied from. I saw it
myself.

- the upgrade should have left your old user name kicking around and all
the data in it's path
- if the upgrade cannibalized your old user path, the files should still
be there
***The hard drive was formatted before upgrading, so anything that was
there, isn't any more.

Thanks!