[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:28:48 EST 2014

Hi Julian

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why it does that, but it has always
worked that way - I can read my e-mails on the web, but when I connect to
Outlook, they disappear. I have probably 2000 e-mails on my account in
Outlook, and my inbox is empty on the web...

It's been like that for as long as I can remember