[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Jan 10 14:28:49 EST 2014

Charles
I sure hope a windows pro comes up with the goods here, but:
- normal outlook data files are .pst
- the normal path is /drive/:\Documents and Settings\</user/>\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
- the upgrade should have left your old user name kicking around and all
the data in it's path
- if the upgrade cannibalized your old user path, the files should still
be there

Here is a microsoft page about outlook files.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/outlook-help/outlook-file-locations-HP003082210.aspx

Better tell us if the upgrade was from W7 or an older system and what
the Office suite was (2010, 2007, 2003 etc.)
dave

PS - I really hate this stuff, but amazingly lots of people who don't