[DeTomaso] NPC - am I really Information Technologically screwed?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:22:16 EST 2014

Charlie,

As Gmail is a web based client I'm not sure why e-mail would be erased when you view or download them in Outlook? I use Hotmail and have Outlook on my iPad and they do sync, but I can always access either through Outlook or web based they remain a mirror image. My only suggestion is to contact Gmail tech support.

Julian