[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Ping Ping

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Jan 9 22:09:44 EST 2014

Forgot to copy the list.
(and I automatically typed Cleveland - fixed here to Windsor)

I've managed to keep quiet so far, but I'd sure go intercooler first, if
you can make the plumbing fit..
You have a meeting of
- compression ratio
- boost
- advance
- slow Windsor flame-speeds
- high charge temp
- lugging rpms
That all go together to do cause this.
I like the idea of attacking charge temperature first, but an
intercooler is a much more direct way than aluminum heads.
dave