[DeTomaso] NPC

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Thu Jan 9 14:14:39 EST 2014

Well Jimmy Page turns 70, how about that? I remember a fun rocker guy
wannabe stating that he himself was more talented than Jimmy Page on the
guitar: "I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was 19, Jimmy didn't even
write it until he was 23!" J

BTW, my "name " on PI Forum is No Quarter, get it?

Mvh/Regards

Mikael

Hass Consult ApS

+45 31770747